Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been neglecting my blog.

I just started my Diploma in Children Services.
So far so good.
Today we got to draw and paint too. I had the time of my life woohoo.

and and and

I've also started doing Chinese modular origami. So far 2 models have been made. The one on the left have been copied from tutorials on youtube and the right hand side one, I thought of myself.
Check out jewellia7777.

Photobucket


I seriously need to buy a new camera. I think I should put up a poll, with a list of the cameras I want, and maybe I'll choose a random person who follows me (if people follow me) will win a prize.
YAY!!! Giveaway.
Maybe I'll make you a 3D Origami of your choice for you or someone special.
Sydney Residents only though.

Signed, EvilJamJar

No comments:

Post a Comment